Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Favorite Sister



I've been thinking a lot lately about my family and wondered, If I had to choose to keep only one of my sisters, which one would I choose? I'd like to say I thought long and hard about this but the answer came immediately....Leslie, of course.

Why (like you really need to ask)? Well, sometimes, when my wife is having a baby or I get food poisoning or my wife gets food poisoning or all of this happens at once, she is right there to help out. She's older than me, so I'll always look young compared to her. She taught me this new game at the family reunion and I've been obsessing about it ever since.

Plus, she is highly intelligent. For instance, I bet she could hack into a blog...maybe even mine...and write a post completely about herself. Well, maybe not that smart, some idiot would probably have to give her the username and password. I would only do that because I know she is completely trustworthy. Man that girl is awesome.

2 comments:

Lott said...

I'm blushing!

Keidi02 said...

My real favorite sister is DJ!