Saturday, July 19, 2008

our little mama


Today I took the kids to a splash park, Chloe and I were sitting on the bench next to another mom. The unknown Mom called across the park " Trent don't ride your bike through there, your going to hit someone". So Chloe stands up on the bench and yells across the park "Trent your going to hit someone..... Trent". She then turns to the mom next to us and says " He's not suppose to ride through there"? I just look at the lady and apologized.

Later when we were in the car I anounced that everyone was taking a nap today, everyone! aka Ashton too. Ashton immediatly said "Mom I don't want to take a nap". Chloe turned to him and said," That is TOOOO BAD Ashton , TOOOOO BAD".
I'm having to check my self about what I say, because little Chloe is turning into little miss in charge.

2 comments:

Lott said...

I can hear her, in her very darling voice, saying those things. Heaven forbid this new baby steps out of line...Chloe will be there to put her right back in!

Mike and Kelli said...

Chloe is adorable! She is so sweet and a little sassy too!