Tuesday, September 9, 2008

...And then there were five!








Olivia Beth Fairhurst (Oli) was born today at 1:24pm. She was 7lb 7oz and 19 inches tall. Everything went just fine and we are very excited to have her with us. Heidi and Oli are resting in the hospital and will come home tomorrow. Ashton and Chloe went crazy when they saw here. They are loving having a brand new baby. We have been very lucky to have Chris (Heidi's mom) helping us with the kids.


PS- GO BRONCOS, way to round off a great day!


9 comments:

Mike and Kelli said...

Go Heidi...way to push! She's adorable.

Darla said...

CONGRATS!! That's so exciting. I didn't even know you were prego Heidi. Duh..

Raquel said...

congratulations guys I am so happy for you. she is beautiful as we know all your kids always are. xoxo

Wendy said...

What a beautiful little baby. Congratulations!

Lott said...

She is beautiful. I'm always amazed at how good Heidi looks after she has a baby! I love all of Olivia's dark hair and the picture of Chloe holding her.

ps. I like your Chandler smile Kevin!

Amy said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear everything went well.

Mike and Kelli said...

She is so cute! I broke the news to Molly that her thunder has officially been stolen. :) I second what Leslie said. No fair that Heidi looks so good after pushing a kid out. I showed Gracie and told her Chloe has a new baby sister and she pointed at Chloe and said "I miss her." Congratulations. Can't wait to see more pictures!
love, Kelli

Margie said...

Congrats on the new spawn (as Kevin so eloquently refers to his children sent from heaven). You do look great Heidi! I hope we can make it out to Washington for a visit sometime.

Shaunna said...

She is so cute, congrats! Do you guys love where your living. Chloe looks pretty proud. We miss you around this hot place always inviting us to do fun things. Good luck with three, it won't get hard until she is walking. Don't ask me if I would ever think of having any more ever now that Ian is walking....