Saturday, January 24, 2009

What do YOU eat?


Chloe has started two new habits that are curious. First she wants to know everyones name. People on the street, in the Grocery store, Dr. office, church. She has gotten almost aggressive about it. If the person she asks doesn't answer sometimes she'll say loudly ,"I'm talking to yooooouuu, what is your name" Kinda embarrassing.

Second she has been asking me what things eat. What do sharks eat? How about bears? Secretly, I think she wants to know if anything will eat her. Yesterday she asked me," What do bad guys eat, Mom". I look her straight in the eye and said, "They eat little girls, like you'. She got sad and said," No, no, Mom don't let those bad guys eat me". I told her I was just kidding that bad guys eat pizza and things you can cook fast. (because they are busy doing naughty stuff of course).

She is so silly.

4 comments:

kylee said...

I love it. She is too funny!

Lott said...

I was so afraid there was going to be another poo picture.

Tell Chloe that Auntie Leslie LOVES pizza, but that doesn't mean she is a bad person and that people who are super nice love chocolate. I love chocolate. The end.

adorable pearsons said...

that is so funny! I can't wait until she starts asking everyone if they like pizza to see if they are bad guys :)! I love that picture of her! Sorry, I missed yoru call- I will try you tonight! LOVE LOVE LOVE your jewelry blog! LOVE IT!

Chazlyn Robbins said...

hmmm...I wonder where they get all these crazy ideas?