Saturday, September 12, 2009

pee-wee in HD




So Ashton joined a pee-wee flag football team at the end of this summer. Today was his first game. I had so much fun watching him. My new camera has HD video capabilities so I tried it out so that Kev wouldn't miss it completely. (he had to work today and I know was bummed). Ashton played center for most of the game. He played the whole game and it was about 85 degrees. Chloe and Ashy were so hot we had to go for some victory icecream after. Check out one of Ashton's big plays. Oh and pardon my screaming. This is my first mommy football game and I have no control, something for me to work on next game.

4 comments:

Lott said...

I wish it was bigger. This is certainly one of Kevin's dreams come true. Also, you can yell as loud as your want Heidi. Cheer that little guy on.

Mike and Kelli said...

So cute! I love it. Thanks for posting!

Russ, Julie, and Kids said...

Oh, it looks exciting! I love peeking in at your blog every now and then. I don't know why, but it just makes me happy to see all of your smiling faces. Your fmaily is so cute! We hope you guys are doing well!

Doug & Jen said...

I love those pictures of Ashton! We miss you guys tons and hope that all is well.