Wednesday, September 9, 2009

preschool for Chloe



So today was chloe's first day of prescool. I asked her was she learned she said she didn't know. Her teacher told me that when they looked for the letters to spell their names Chloe looked for 'A'. I have a sneaky feeling that she spells her name A-S-H-T-O-N. Her teacher told me that during circle time she sarcasticly shared that her favorite thing to eat is food, her favorite thing to play with is toys, and her not favorite is to play outside when Jack Jack is out. (he is a dog). Her teacher who know Kevin said that she sounded just like her dad with her serious sarcasim.

She is so happy to have some school stories to swap with Ashton now. Oh I got her to smile pretty by asking her if she liked ice cream. I knew her reaction would be nice. Then she asked me for 5 minutes straight if we could have ice cream today. I kept telling her no. Lucky her though she got to make peach cobbler and eat it with ice cream at preschool today.

1 comments:

Lott said...

I love the sweet pic of Chloe. She is such a pretty little one which will make up for the sarcasm.