Sunday, August 17, 2008

She Has A Name

We were very careful in planning out our first two children. We got pregnant the month we wanted to, we had names chosen, and we had an overall plan for after the birth on how to adjust. It isn't that way this time. Half the time I forget we are having a baby soon. I tried to talk Heidi into getting pregnant earlier so it would be fully covered under our insurance in Florida. On top of that, the last six months have been the busiest and craziest months of our marriage. We would try to choose names and nothing seemed real. Well (with 3 weeks to go), we have finally picked a name. Her name will be Olivia Beth Fairhurst, we will call her "Olli". We got Beth from Heidi's sister's middle name. We are getting very excited for Olli to join us. We still have no idea how we are going to cope with having 3 children and no family near by. Heidi's mom will be here for awhile to help out, maybe we will figure out how to adjust during that time. Anyone wanting to come stay and watch our kids for us are welcome.

4 comments:

Lott said...

I love it, but don't be mad if I call her Olivia every once in awhile!

Mike and Kelli said...

Molly says "hi" to Olli.

Susan F. said...

I love the name Olivia. I am sure she will be absolutely beautiful. You must come to visit us in CO so we can meet her before she is 2 years old. And of course email, send and post lots and lots of pictures of your whole family.

adorable pearsons said...

I love the name too! I finally figured out your blog.I have your address going to keidi02 or something like that...so I'll have to change it. Cute name and I am sure the reality of baby #3 will hit very soon!