Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Princess Ampire




Chloe wanted me to play dress up -trick-or-treat with her, ( it is my secret way of getting her to help me clean up the play room.) I say trick or treat and she picks up a toy from the floor and says ," oh, here for you". Then we put it in my "candy bag" until most of the toys are off the floor and she is tired of the game. First we dress up though and I asked her what she was dressed up as and she said ," a princess ampire" . odd. I'm unsure if this is the result of a song Ashton learned at school about vampires or the fact that Twilight came out this last week? Who knows. I would love to here from all of you that went to see it and what you thought. I went with a group of girls here on Saturday. I had pretty low expectations but was not overly impressed. It was a fun girls night out.

4 comments:

Lott said...

She looks so cute and that is quite a clever game.

I'm going to see Twilight very soon, but I have no expectations.

Susan F. said...

She looks like she is practicing to join the Red Hat society, with her purple red and pink. She is so cute. Glad you had fun on your girls outing. Lets set a date for all of us Fairhurst/Lott/Smith/Pearson girls to have a outing in about 2 years.
Love you
Mom

B. Surfer said...

Amy Mccann came down to see it with me. WE saw it twice in one day. Low expectations, laughed a lot during inappropiate laughing parts, Edward grows on you during the second time around. Dissappointed with the meadow scence. Didn't like how Mike was casted, Jacob is a hot kid, What was with Ebry and Quil? and i thought the tree climbing was lame. Good synopsis?

Keidi02 said...

I couldn't have said it any better Meesa