Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The unprofessional professional


During breaks off of school, I liked to grow out some facial hair. Now that my income depends on my ability to present and perform treatment to patients in a way that instills confidence, I am not sure if switching up the facial hair is a good idea. I have been debating shaving my head (so I can wear beanies without messing my hair up) but Heidi wants me to grow out the helmet strap if I shave my head. I am afraid that our income will be severely cut if I show up with a shaved head and a thin beard, although we do live near the skinheads (they might approve).

6 comments:

Lott said...

You look like a fireman from the 70's in that photo!

B. Surfer said...

You should do it.

Mike Lozano said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!!! Grow it out real long like the guy from Motorhead!

jessica said...

HEY! It was so fun to see a comment from you! It looks like your "new life" is treating you well and I love the scenery you have outside your front door! How are things going? Are you glad you live there in Washington?

Susan F. said...

Cut that stupid ahir off your face.
...luv ya, Dad

Doug & Jen said...

I'm with your dad on this one. Just because you idolize K-Fed doesn't mean you have to shave like him.