Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Portland




Mt. Hood looked so pretty!






This last weekend we went as a family to Portland for our nephew Bryson's Baptism. We had a wonderful time, unfortunately our camera's battery died half way through our trip. I will say this. If I had seen Portland before moving to Spokane I would probably have pushed to move there. It is so beautiful, and you can live in the forest just a skip away from the city. We went to the children's museum, to Downtown Saturday Market, and of course the main event Bryson's Baptism. We are so proud of Bryson, his baptism was just perfect. It was so nice to hang out with our family. Thanks Randy & Diana for everything. We really had a great time. Oh and I'm sure we will be hearing about how much Ashton misses and loves Kayden daily.

3 comments:

adorable pearsons said...

IT really is beautiful. I haven't been since their wedding! The kids all look so cute and I bet they had a blast together. I am so glad you guys were able to go. ps. I developed my film and when I got the pictures they looked super 'robotic' so I took them back to the store and they are re-printing them. I hope the store didn't mess them up forever. whah.

Lott said...

I wish, wish, wish I could have gone. I'm glad someone in our family went...even if they ran out of film. I love the pic of the 3 cousins embracing and the one with Ashton putting make up on

Susan F. said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. I agree that its a beautiful place and so much fun to stay at Randy and Diana's. In a couple years we will head out there again.