Monday, December 29, 2008

Hey, thats my leotard




I thought I would post some photos from Christmas. Oli is getting so big she will be 4 months in a few weeks and is starting to want to sit and lay in her tummy more, p.s. Susan thanks for this outfit it is one of our favorites.
Chloe and Ashton are hugging out of sheer thrill that is Christmas morning and they finally get to open their presents. (Kevin told them if they opened any early they had to give them away, the threat worked well). This last photo they are preforming for us. My mother has been so kind and creative to have kept her favorite outfits of mine and passes them on to Chloe. Yes, that is my leotard and tights. I'm pretty sure my parents have an identical photo of my brother and I on the fireplace.


1 comments:

Lott said...

You have to find the picture of you in that leotard..so funny. Oli looks adorable!