Thursday, December 18, 2008

17 inches and counting







UNBELIEVABLE! I haven't seen this much snow since my childhood in Alaska. It had snowed 17 inches by 10 oclock this morning. It isn't supposed to stop until 3pm. We are all thrilled. It took all of Kevin's energy to shovel a trail to the trampoline, a sled run, our walk way, and our neighbors car out. Ashton and Chloe love playing out in it. I have yet to go out, I've been cleaning and taking care of Oli, since she isn't snow ready yet. School was closed today, we will see if the snow plough makes it to our road by tomorrow. Its doubtful.

4 comments:

Lott said...

That is so awesome! If I didn't have to leave for anything, I would love it. I bet your kids are having so much fun.

B. Surfer said...

Just think, a few days ago you were complaining you didn't have any! Ps.. i love the snow suits. Avry and Carter will be sporting those soon.. SHHH, don't tell- it's one of the things Santa said he was bringing them. HO HO HO!

Unknown said...

ashton looks just like dad and garrett. I love chole's little snot nose.

Unknown said...

its leah not Gabe