Monday, December 29, 2008

boogers in my bed


Today I told Chloe to go down to bed. When I went to check on her she wasn't in her room. (big surprise) I called out, " Chloe were are you"? I heard her tiny voice coming from Ashton's room. She was all tucked into his bed. I told her that she couldn't sleep in Ashton's room, she asked ,"why"? Before I could come up with a reason she said," Mom, cause I'll get boogers in his bed." Hey that sounded good to me, I just went with it and said," Yes" . She quickly went to her room and went to sleep.
Where does her logic come from? Some times things seem obvious to her, and no one eles.
She always keeps me laughing.

2 comments:

B. Surfer said...

What, Like cooties? Is that the kind of buggers she means?

Keidi02 said...

sorry sweetie bad spelling error.