Thursday, March 26, 2009

Oli update














love getting to know Olivia's personality. She is so happy, so quick to smile. When I am frustrated or tired, I look at her and she just lights up, it make me smile too. She has started eating solid food, and seriously can't get enough. She uh uhs at me if I don't feed her as fast as I can. She is sitting really well and is just starting to roll over. She is 6 months. She was recently sick and was such a good trooper.
I added 2 pics of Chloe. She helped me make Ashton's B-day cake. She got a icing mustache as a reward. Sorry I know the photo is a little blurry. The other one is Chloe after Ashton's party,(so tired).

3 comments:

Lott said...

Poor little Oli! The girls are so cute. I sure miss your family.

Mike and Kelli said...

Love the frosting mustache...I'll have to keep that in mind for Gracie sometime. :) Oli is so so cute, she is such a smiley baby! Thanks for posting picts!

Susan F. said...

Ooooo how I want to kiss those little girl cheeks! They aer both adorable. Looking at the b-day pic of our Ashton makes me miss him. I miss all of you. Can't wait until May.