Sunday, April 5, 2009

what the hail, thats a big fish




Really this is a double post. We have had the craziest weather lately. It hailed big ice chunks the other day. It was bizarre, so loud and actually painful. Ashton and I ran out in it and He came back with a souvenir, I think I came back with a few new bruises. 


Kevin got to go on a very short fishing trip this last Wed. Here are the goods he brought home. Isn't she a beaut.  oh and check out my other blog, I"m posting a tutorial on how to make a large wall clock yourself and a canopy for you little girls room. 

3 comments:

Lott said...

Wow..to both the hail and the fish. Kevin looks so proud. Probably the same way Ashton looked holding the hail.

Susan F. said...

Yep that's a big one. Good thing it really didn't weigh 26 pounds!

Mike and Kelli said...

Whoa, congrats on the catch! That is some crazy hail!