Monday, April 20, 2009

Chloe quotes



How much do Oli and Chloe look alike? Definitely sisters.










Quote 1-  Chloe: Mom, are you sad?
Me: (busy looking for something)
Chloe: No one wants to be around you when your crying....... Are you crying? (whole time she is nudging me with her elbow)

Quote 2: We are all telling each other stories and this is Chloe's: " First I squeezed him in his feelings" she shows us by squeezing her hands around her neck. "Then I hit him in his Heeeeeeaaad, and then he is Deeeeaaad. The end.

Quote 3: She saw Ashton peeing on the grass yesterday. Today... Chloe: Mom I peed on the graaassss. Me: You did? Chloe: Yeah, when I pee on the grass it makes me feel soft.  Me: weird.

2 comments:

Lott said...

Oh my goodness that girl is funny. Keep them coming.

Susan F. said...

She and her cousin Kaila have story telling skills in common. Just ask Khanyi. My favorite Kaila story ended with..."then the rats would eat me and I would be bones." I can't wait to hear Chloe stories in person. AND... Ashton is welcome to pee on our grass.