Sunday, October 12, 2008

Chloe McBossy



Chloe has combined her mothering skills with her silly little girl skills to come up with some pretty funny bossing conversations.

Conversation#1; We were getting ready to leave the house. Ashton is stammering and walking to the bathroom. Chloe looks up at me and says,"Mom, we can't leave yet" then she runs after Ashton and yells, " ASSHTON, it is alright you can go pee".


Conversation#2; Once again we are getting ready to leave the house and I hear Chloe talking to Ashton she says," Oh. Ashton you have your shoes on good job. Okay. Ashton you can go out to the car but don't drive". I walked up just as she was finishing up her bossing and I asked her "What did you say" she just looked up at me and said "What"?


Conversation#3 I'm in the kitchen and I hear Chloe climbing up on the couch to see Oli. I hear her say,"Hi Oli, what doing. Sleeping? I peeked around the corner in time to see her kiss Oli and then jump of the couch singing out," I SUPER love her".

2 comments:

Lott said...

She is so funny. How does Ashton handle the bossiness? I love how sweet she is about Olivia.

Mike and Kelli said...

Chloe is hilarious. I can just hear her teeny tiny voice bossing everyone. :)