Friday, October 3, 2008

haircut and updated on Oli




I've been asked to post a picture of haircut I got recently, I must say I like it but I've discovered I have to do it for it to look decent. Next time I"ll get something that requires less energy.


Olivia is an amazing baby. She is a super sleeper and very layed back. She is only waking up once at night and has been sleeping in until 7am. She is plumping up at well over 8 pounds and has grown 2 inch. I'll be doing her first photo shoot soon and will post the photos.

5 comments:

Lott said...

Your hair looks great! Olivia is so cute, I just want to give her big smooches.

Mike and Kelli said...

I LOVE your hair. Soooooo cute, makes me want to get brave and get bangs but I'm still too scared. :) Oli is so sweet and I'm so glad she is letting you get some sleep! Thanks for the update.

adorable pearsons said...

Your hair looks adorable! I also love that little pic of Oli! Got to love sleepy babies!

kylee said...

I love your hair! It looks SO cute on you! And Oli looks like a doll! Do you think maybe Oli can give Boston a few tips on sleeping ... that would be very helpful :)

Staci said...

I love your haircut. You look younger with it. It's so cute.