Saturday, October 18, 2008

favorite sister?


Yesterday, I layed Oli on the couch, while I ran in the kitchen. When I turned around I found this. Ashton reading to Oli. I asked him what he was doing he said," Oh I'm reading to Oli, shes my favorite". He loves to have little one-sided conversations with Oli. I imagine she is less bossy and shares alittle more than Chloe.He spends alot less time with Oli due to all her sleeping. Well, I'm glad he understands the importance of reading to small children.







note:
(Ashton can't really read, his version of the book was much better I'm sure)

3 comments:

Lott said...

I just want to hug that little Ashton guy. He is such a doll and the picture is adorable.

Mike and Kelli said...

Oli still looks so little with her froggy feet. So cute! Way to go Ashton, feel free to come read to Gracie anytime.

Stephanie Black said...

Congratulations on your new baby! She isn't quite so new now, but this is the first I've looked at all these wonderful pictures! She looks adorable. I hope all is well in WA!