Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Backlash






Have you ever noticed after you take a trip or go do something real fun when you return home you suffer the backlash. My children turn from civil to savages during the BACKLASH.  After we returned home from Boise, we were so excited to have our Aunt Kelli and her fam come visit.  Unfortunately, I feel like I may need to apologize, THE backlash was in full force. We had a wonderful time considering we all turned into monsters and Kelli's poor baby girl turned into a puking machine.  Kelli and I made some 100 chocolates and everyone ate them selves sick. It is so fun to watch the cousins play and the babies talk to each other. We even  got to hear Mike's weird super sensitive gag reflex. ( it is pretty funny to hear). Kevin of course wrestled the kids, and we all got to adore Molly's funny little expressions. 

2 comments:

Lott said...

I like watching Kelli protect Molly in the video and Chloe's face in the cousins photo. The pictures are so cute, but where is Oli?

I wish I was there for the chocolate too.

Mike and Kelli said...

I love the Ashton & Gracie in love picture. Soooo cute! I wish we would have taken some video of Molly and Oli interacting. It was the cutest (well, not so much when Molly was trying to grab her face or using her stomach as a step stool). Thanks so much for hosting and for helping me gain 2 lbs in five days. :) Also-thanks for the surprise earrings you sent back with Mike. They are awesome!!!! Gracie asked is we could go to "Fhloe's house" today. Sad.