Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Trip to Boise

 Ashton and Chloe loved playing at Maddy's house. 

















      We managed to get everyone sick. Mission accomplished.  Other than feeling sick we were able to have a fun time. Leslie and I had a fun time checking out all the crafty stores in the area. Hunter and Cooper were so sweet with the kids even though they were feeling so sick.  We had fun playing games each night, and some how I missed winning every game by a single point. Boooo. We were able to catch up with some of our good friends the Bernards and the Robisons. We had a grand time, thank you Lott family.

2 comments:

Lott said...

I love my butt video, but it's worth it to see Chloe having so much crazy fun.

Thanks for coming to visit and letting me be an aunt for a few days! I sure miss you guys.

Mike and Kelli said...

Chloe's facial expression in the picture with Leslie is priceless!