Saturday, February 21, 2009

Birthday Girl






So this post is a little late, but I had  wonderful birthday on the 17th.  I was able to go walking in the morning all by myself. (my favorite). Then for breakfast we had smoothies. Next I got to open my presents. Boy was I surprised. Kevin is the best person to be married to, on your birthday. With out fail I'm always thrilled with what he gets me. 

We went out to lunch as a family. The rest of the day was spent playing with b-day presents. That night I got to go out to the movie with some friends. It was the perfect b-day. ps. Happy birthday Daddy.

3 comments:

Mike and Kelli said...

Kevin-I love that picture of you and Oli. Heidi-you definitely got the hook up. Awesome, you deserve it. Happy b-day!

Teisha said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a wonderful day!

Chazlyn Robbins said...

Happy Birthday! So whoever does the music, we love it. I usually leave your blog up while I look at other people's blogs so I can listen. For those about to rock...we salute you!